Note: Unlike most of our old stock cases for sale, this one is not in new or like-new condition, as the front cover is somewhat marred (scratched). This is due not to previous use but to a lapse in the manufacturing process. The case works just fine but the front cover the appearance of having been pre-owned for weeks or months, hence the lower price. Damage is not shown in the pictures. The back of the case and interior are unmarred.
Dresden brass one sided slim pocket case
- Pocket case neatly holds business/credit cards, ID's, kingsize cigarettes or what you will
- Classic florentine design
- Round corners and edge give great hand held feel
- Crush proof solid lacquered brass for years of continual use
- Spring loaded clasp
- Struck from original German dies of 1920's or 30's
- Fits neatly in pocket or purse
- Engravable inside and out
- Each case comes in a presentation box with narrative
- Available in nickel (German silver)
- Measurements: 2 1/2" x 3 5/8" x 3/8" ( 63.5mm x 92mm x 9.5mm )
Our most popular design!
(Why not buy the best)
German quality since 1919