German silver boxes
Our German boxes were produced by E B Seitter Metallwarenfabrik in Stuttgart, Germany. This firm closed in the 1990's but we still have a vintage stock in inventory. The boxes were originally "Tabakdosen" or pocket tobacco tins; handy containers for loose tobacco etc. Struck from original 1920 die stamps, these sturdy collectible containers store what you will perfectly in pocket or purse, office, home or travel bag. They will not tarnish with regular use and can be with you for years. All are engravable.
- Handy pocket container with tight, secure spring loaded top.
- Beautiful art deco Solarburst design in high chrome finish
- German Silver (nickel plated steel) for years of continual use
- Spring tension arm on top holds papers/money separate
- Marked "Made in Germany" on spring arm
- Measurements: Length 3 3/4" Width 2 1/2" Depth 7/8"
"why not the best"
German quality since 1919