Paris copper pocket case with two sides
- Pocket case holds business/credit cards, kingsize cigarettes or what you will
- Beautiful florentine design
- Round corners and edges give great hand held feel
- Crush proof copper finish for years of continual use
- Spring loaded clasp
- Struck from original German dies dating from the 1920's & 30's
- Fits neatly in pocket or purse
- Engravable inside and out
- Also available in solid brass and German silver
- Measurements: 2 1/2" x 3 5/8" x 5/8" (63.5mm x 92mm x 16mm)
Posted by MPreston on 11th Mar 2011
I've used this wallet for 20 years, lived in and traveled in numerous countries. Reliable, well built, fits inside pockets, easily concealed.
I've carried US dollar bills, Israeli, Brazilian and Vietnamese currency which I fold into 3 so it fits easily.