Note: Unlike most of our old stock cases for sale, this one is not in new or like-new condition, as the front cover is somewhat marred. This is due not to previous use but to a lapse in the manufacturing process. The case works just fine but has the appearance of having been pre-owned for weeks or months. As a result we have drastically reduced the price. Damage is not shown in the pictures.
Dresden brass pocket case with two sides
- Pocket case holds business/credit cards, kingsize cigarettes or what you will
- Classic Dresden design has been used forever (rodeo belt buckles)
- Round corners and edges give great hand held feel
- Crush proof solid brass for years of continual use
- Spring loaded clasp
- Struck from original German dies dating from the 1920's & 30's
- Fits neatly in pocket or purse
- Engravable inside and out
- Also available in German silver
- Measurements: 2 1/2" x 3 5/8" x 5/8" (63.5mm x 92mm x 16mm)
Only 64 brass pieces left in vintage stock
Great quality and unique
Posted by Ajay on 8th Aug 2011
Just got mine today. I've looked around, and this is best bang for my buck. Very sharp looking (even more in my hand) Looking forward to continually using it for my basics I carry everywhere, id, credit card, and cigarettes. Very pleased of the quality, it's spring loaded so opens easy, perfectly fits cards, and best of all it's crush proof (which is great for me since I use it in my back pocket). I can't say enough about the customer service; after I placed the order, I looked and found they are located down the street from me. They refunded the shipping and let me pick it up. Very nice conversation with a worker named Heaven. Hope I'll be able to find Hansaware Minneapolis more business as well. Thank you!! P.S. There's a promotional code for 20% off on facebook through the end of August (buy your Christmas gifts early)
The Quality is outstanding!
Posted by Hugo on 9th Feb 2011
I am very happy with my case. Top shelf quality.