Dresden two sided pocket case
- Pocket case holds business/credit cards, kingsize cigarettes or what you will
- Classic Dresden florentine design
- Round corners and edge give great hand held feel
- Crush proof nickel plated steel (German silver) for years of continual use
- Spring loaded clasp
- Struck from original German dies dating from the 1920's & 30's
- Marked : "Hansaware · Germany"
- Fits neatly in pocket or purse
- Engravable inside and out
- Each case comes in a presentation box with narrative
- Also available in solid brass
- Measurements: 2 1/2" x 3 5/8" x 5/8" (63.5mm x 92mm x 16mm)
Our most popular design ! "Why not the best"
German quality since 1919
"Beware Chinese knock offs"
Best little wallet ever!
Posted by Tricia Davis on 26th Jan 2018
I received this little treasure for Christmas one year from my sister-in-law. I used it everyday for about 8 years as my wallet. I don't carry a purse, i keep it simple. It went through everything, being dropped, sat on, spilled on, you mane it. I withstood it all and help up perfectly. Til one day it fell down into my automatic recliner... it got caught in the mechanics underneath... it ALMOST made it. But was a little too much. I felt like part of me was lost. So... I ordered a new one! Yeah!
Posted by Janice Case, J.D., LL.M. on 9th Oct 2014
This elegant engraved case is solid. I've had mine for over 25 years and it's still a scene stealer. I use it for credit cards, ID, and a few bills on the left; 10 business cards on the right. It looks sharp and is worth the investment. Will last a lifetime, unlike cheap knockoffs. Make sure it says Hansaware. They stand behind their name and every product they make. It's sure to put a smile on the recipient. I've given this case as gifts to law school graduates. They are always impressed and use it for their interviews before landing the job.
If you want the best, contact HANSAWARE !
Posted by Unknown on 2nd Oct 2013
I have purchased item# 845/N 85 Dresden Pocket Case years ago. I recently gave it to a friend as a present. Because of it's durability it appeared to be brand new, tho I used it frequently. The engraving is superb, as well as the craftsmenship, It is a work of Art, I purchased one more for myself, to replace it ! Sincerely Ernest Takac's ( Takash ).