Berlin art deco pocket case with two sides
- Pocket case holds business/credit cards, kingsize cigarettes or what you will
- Classic art deco design
- Round corners and edges give great hand held feel
- Crush proof nickel plated steel for years of continual use
- Spring loaded clasp
- Struck from original German dies dating from the 1920's & 30's
- Fits neatly in pocket or purse
- Engravable inside and out
- Also available in solid brass
- Measurements: 2 1/2" x 3 5/8" x 5/8" (63.5mm x 92mm x 16mm)
"why not the best"
German quality since 1919
Posted by Unknown on 22nd May 2019
Elegant and tasteful.
A small, flat, beautifully crafted
example of how things used to
Pocket luxury that just adds so
much more to smoking enjoyment.
Posted by Robert on 4th May 2019
This case is elegant and beautifully made.
Highly recommended and well worth the price.
Art Deco Beauty
Posted by Paul Diggins on 18th May 2015
Beautifully detailed Art Deco case perfect for cards and cash. The banner on the case even allows for monogramming