- Elegantly simple Art Deco nickel "German Silver" case. Rounded corners and sides.
- Great hand held feel fits neatly in pocket or purse.
- Case produced circa 1995: only 70 in vintage stock
- Fits business & credit cards, ID's, king size cigarettes (some 100mm's) or what you will.
- Struck from original die stamps of 1930's
- Spring loaded clasp
- Made in Germany : marked "Germany"
- Comes in presentation box
- Engravable inside and out
- Add $5.00 for a compact mirror
Measurements: 4" long by 3 1/4" x 5/8" (101mm x 83mm x 16mm)
"Why not the best"
German quality since 1919
Posted by Alan Hahnel on 22nd Jan 2014
I have had mine for 2.5 years.
The old one is still looks good and is not worn out.
I carry it in my back pocket, and at 257 lbs I have only slight concave (oil canning)that I can readily pop out.
I made inserts out of thin plastic sheeting to hold the bills and cards.
I am ordering a new one only because I want to engrave with my initials .