- Elegant Art Deco German silver "nickel" case for pocket or purse
- Rounded corners and edges for great hand held feel
- Neatly fits business & credit cards, ID's, kingsize cigarettes (some 100mm's) or what you will
- Struck from original 1930's die stamps
- Spring loaded clasp
- Case produced circa 1990 only 60 in vintage stock
- Made in Germany: marked "Germany"
- Engravable inside and out
- Comes in presentation box
- Add $5.00 for compact mirror
Measurements: 4" long by 3 1/4" x 5/8" (101mm x 83mm x 16mm)
Posted by Scott R on 31st Mar 2018
Im a RYO Cigarette guy and I bought this because of its larger dimensions and this case is not only well made but looks very sharp and will hold 18 ryo cigs with ease. Most of the chinese made cases won't close properly because ryo cigs are just a bit larger diameter than store bought. I highly recommend this case.