German silver "squeeze me" oval box
Our German boxes were produced by E B Seitter Metallwarenfabrik in Stuttgart, Germany. This firm closed in the 1990's but we still have a vintage stock in inventory. The boxes were originally "Tabakdosen" or pocket tobacco tins; handy containers for loose tobacco etc. Struck from original 1920 die stamps, these sturdy collectible containers store what you will perfectly in pocket or purse, office, home or travel bag. They will not tarnish with regular use and can be with you for years. All are engravable.
(G17 has a spring load top; one slight squeeze parallel the hinge and the top pops magically open)
- Handy pocket container with tight secure top.
- Original German tobacco box "Tabakdosen"
- Perfect storage for small items in pocket, purse or desk
- Fits neatly in palm of hand
- Oval art deco design
- Only 6 left in vintage stock
- German Silver (nickel plated steel) for years of continual use
- Marked "Made in Germany"
"why not the best"
German quality since 1919