Dresden metal checkbook cover
- Neatly holds standard American checkbooks/registars in secure elegance
- Nickel plated steel (German silver) construction for years of continual use
- Classic high florentine cover design
- Great presentation piece for special checks or gift occasions
- Struck from original German die stamps of 1930's
- Marked : "Hansaware - Germany"
- Comes in presentation box
- Measurements: Standard for US checks
(why not own the best)
German quality since 1919
German engineering never comprises
Posted by Ryan Curiel on 24th Aug 2015
Feels very nice in the hand and of course, looks very charming in general. More on the heavy side but I enjoy the feel of the weight as it feels good and in a way reinforces it's workmanship. This is my first checkbook from Hansaware and certainly not my last. I'll be soon buying a second. It perfectly fits two check books if desired whether both are duplicates or not. It's also great for holding a few loose dollar bills or book of stamps in between the checks.
You have nothing to loose on this purchase so just buy it and rest easily knowing your investment will provide a safe and high quality return.
I love It!
Posted by June on 27th Oct 2011
I have had this for at least 10 years and it still looks beautiful!! It has not discolored at all and I carry it every day!