Brass powder compact circa 1950's
Buyer beware: all the brass compacts we have left in stock have a mechanical issue with the lid inside that may make it difficult to open. The case's clasp however works just fine.
This case was made for Merle Norman sometime in the 1950's just before all goods became Plastic. It is marked "Merle Norman" and "Made in Germany" Beautiful vintage brass cosmetic powder holder.
- Solid brass construction
- Florentine etched design design
- Top lid with mirror and interior round lid for powder
- Mirror is bevelled (nice detail)
- About 60 in vintage stock
- Great conversation piece to powder your nose
"why not the best"
German quality since 1919